Sunday, March 21, 2010

Best Nail Polish EVER

I have been waiting eagerly for some new nail polish that I knew was in the works. It is a new line of environmentally friendly, non-toxic, water-based nail polish – in vibrant, GORGEOUS colors! The brand is Signature Nail Polish. When I saw that they were (finally) taking orders, I immediately placed my order. I found it very difficult to find favorite colors – there are so many AWESOME colors from which to choose! I ordered seven colors for starters – plus the top coat. Shipping was fast – I was quite impressed!

Today, my daughter and I finally got to try it out. Well, she did - I haven't painted my nails yet. I might later. Anyway, she wanted multi-colored nails, so we used five different colors on her fingernails and five on her toenails. Of the ones we tried, our favorites are:
  • Sarah's Midnight Sky ~ GORGEOUS purple-blue-black iridescent color! It's pretty in the bottle, but even more so on my daughter's nails!
  • Tracy's Sheer Lavender ~ Another VERY beautiful shade. It's a lighter purple-blue iridescent color that I plan to use frequently on my fingernails.
  • Tina's Tropical Island ~ A very pretty green color. This one's going on my toes!
Aside from the BEAUTIFUL colors, I love that it's not stinky. It has a very slight nail-polish smell, but you only notice it if you bring the bottle by your nose. (Which I did, just to see how it smelled.) But, after we were finished, the room didn't smell like a nail salon! In fact, you wouldn't know we were getting manicures unless you saw us!

Another thing I love – easy cleanup. I dripped some of it on the tray we were using as our surface, and I wiped it off with my finger. I had the polish all over my thumb and one of my fingers. Once I was done with my daughter's nails, I rinsed my hands with warm water, and the polish came off my skin with little effort! I LOVE it!

So, if you love to paint your nails and you're wanting to try something new, I HIGHLY recommend Signature Nail Polish! The colors are beautiful. There is no stinky nail-polish smell. The polish is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and kid-friendly. And I'll say it again, BEAUTIFUL colors!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Lowdown
Company: Signature Nail Polish
Web site: http://signaturenailpolish.com/
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Source: I purchased for my own personal use. I loved it, and decided to share with my friends and readers! There was no compensation of any sort, and I was not influenced in any way.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...